Guest Policies For Rani Shiromani Garh
General Booking Policy:
Policies are booking specific and subject to change and would be informed to the
guest at the time of booking or upon Check-In. Please abide by all laws and guidelines
- The usual standard check-in time is 12 noon. You can check-in any
time after that till
your reservation is valid
- It is mandatory for all guests to present valid photo identification
at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be
carried by every
person above the age of 18 staying at the Resort. The identification proofs accepted
are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without an original
copy of a valid ID, you will not be allowed to check-in.
Booking Extension Policy:
Any extension of stay at the Resort is subject to availability of the
rooms at the current
ongoing rate and not at the rate at which the original booking was made.
- You can cancel your booking using the
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 15-30
- Resort reserve the right to deny check-in where customers are unable
to provide a
valid government id or where minor Guests are travelling unaccompanied or if the
Resort is suspicious of the Guests check-in at it’s Property. Under all such cases
Resort shall be under no obligation to refund any amount to the Guest.
- Resort also reserve the right to cancel the booking due to
circumstances at anytime. In such instances, 100% refund will be made to the
|More than 30 Days of check-in date
|Between 10 to 30 days of check-in date
||20% of total booking amount
||80% of total amount
|Less than 10 days of check-in date
||100 % of total booking amount
- In case you do not show up at the Resort, 100 % of the total booking
amount would not be refunded.
Mid Stay Cancellation:
- No refunds are applicable in case you decide to shorten your
booking after the check-in date.
Triple Occupancy Policy:
Resort will allow triple occupancy by providing an extra mattress for the third person for
- Visitors are generally allowed to meet guests in the guest rooms
during the day, except if
there is an emergency.
- Visitors are not to be allowed to stay overnight.
- The Resort front desk requires all visitors to present a government
approved photo identity
prior to accessing guest floors/rooms.
- Stay of 1 child up to 5 years of age is complementary without the use
of an extra
- Breakfast charges may be applicable for the child
Code of Conduct:
- Illegal activities are not permitted in the Rani Shiromani Garh
- You should be aware that the Rani Shiromani Garh
Resort may refuse service
or evict you:
- If you act in a disorderly fashion as to disturb the peace of
- If you destroy, damage, deface or threaten harm to Resort
- Any of your actions are deemed inappropriate by the Rani
- Please keep the Resort in a good condition and maintain hygiene
and cleanliness. You may be held liable for any damage to Udyan assets (except normal wear
Smoking, Drugs and Alcohol
- Smoking is prohibited in the Resort.
- Anyone found using or under the influence of illegal drugs or
substances classified under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985 will be
reported to the police and asked to leave the Udyan. Any evidence or suspicion of drug use
at the Udyan will also be reported immediately to the police.
- Drinking alcohol is prohibited in all public areas In Rani Shiromani
consumed at the Resort apart from
lodging will be
charged as applicable.